Energy Saving Projects – Case Studies and Tools for Saving Energy (E08)
Planned and Implemented by the ISPE Sustainable Facilities Community of Practice (COP)
Saving energy is the most direct route to improving your company’s bottom line. Understanding where and how to approach these projects can improve the projects outcome. In this two-day seminar, we will discuss four case studies of energy improvement projects that have decreased the amount of utilities consumed resulting in lower production cost and increased energy intensity.
Topics addressed include:
- Process efficiency
Tools, resources and rebates available will be presented in workshop fashion to you to help you decide which projects best fit your needs.
How You Will Benefit
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental components of a comprehensive GEP and an effective maintenance program
- Understand the importance of GEP as an essential foundation to an effective manufacturing operation
- Analyze and understand the benefits and challenges associated with maintenance programs
- Interpret and understand how to utilize the GEP and Maintenance Good Practice Guides to develop or improve engineering and maintenance program activities in your own organization
- Deliberate on the current trends associated with GEP and maintenance activities
Who Should Attend
Maintenance managers, project managers, sustainability managers, plant managers, project engineers
This Session relates to the following Communities of Practice (COPs)