Technology Innovations in Aseptic Processing (Track 2)
Track 2: Technology Innovations in Aseptic Processing
Take a holistic approach on the production of parenteral drugs from API to final dosage forms.
This session will include an overview of what is involved in these processes and how to avoid pitfalls.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the full range of processes involved in the production of parenteral drugs.
- Expand knowledge of processes outside individual production specialties
- Work more effectively with all aspects of production processes.
- Apply state-of-the-art processing techniques in the production of advanced, innovative parenteral products.
Jörg Zimmermann, Vetter
- Dirk Böhm, Merck-Serono
- Joe Capone, Biomarin
- Alexandra Kafka, Coriolis
- Bärbel Hinneburg, Vetter
- Robert Roy, Integrated Project Services
- Hartmut Schaz, NNE Pharmaplan
- Paul Gauthier, Shire
- Klaus Ullherr, Bosch
- Bruce Davis, Consultant
- Andreas Linz, ATEC Pharmatechnik
- Joerg Luemkemann, Roche