Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Two Albany Street,
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
Check in: 15.00
Check out: 12.00
- Complimentary Wireless Internet in ISPE booked guest rooms
- Business center
- Complimentary 24-hour access to Hyatt Stay Fit gym
For room reservations at the Conference venue, Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
call tel: +1-732-873-1234 or +1-1-888-421-1442. When making your reservation by phone, mention ISPE for a
discounted rate of $155 single/double. This rate is good until 15 September 2013, or until the room block is
full, whichever comes first. Please contact the hotel as early as possible to make your reservations to
ensure you are in the headquarters hotel. We thank you for staying at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick as this
enables ISPE to meet contract requirements.
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) 40.7 km/25.3 miles
- AAA Car Service – Fee is US$71 per person, inclusive of tolls and gratuities, for one-way transportation
to the hotel. Call +1-888-777-3055.
- Taxi is approximately US$45-$65 from Newark airport. Tolls and gratuity are additional.
- Train: NJ
- Valet Parking: US$18 per day (until 23.00) – US$24 overnight (including in/out
- Self-Parking: Up to US$11 per day (for up to 10 hours), US$13 overnight - This does not
include in/out privileges and is based upon availability
- Downtown New Brunswick- “The Healthcare City”- visitors information, including local dining, shopping,
arts and culture: www.newbrunswick.com
- Rutgers University- Visit nearby Rutgers University
where you'll find engaging attractions and events for visitors of all ages
Weather and What to Wear
Meeting delegates are encouraged to dress business casual. The temperatures in October range from highs of
66°F/19°C and lows of 43°F/6°C. Temperatures in meeting rooms tend to be mild, a light sweater or jacket
would be recommended. For current weather information, check weather.com.