UNDERSTAND, ALIGN, COMPLY
Participate in 2 days of high-level discussions around CMO challenges and expectations.
The CMO Executive Workshop is assembling leaders from CMOs, Owner Companies, and the FDA to discuss regulatory and operational challenges associated with contract manufacturing operations. Open discussion and debate are the focus of this gathering.
- Examine every phase of the Owner-CMO relationship throughout the product lifecycle:
Start-up ♦ Selection ♦ Governance ♦ Delivery
- Explore roles and responsibilities of all parties involved in CMO activities
- Contribute to an ongoing dialogue facing all partners and constituents committed to successful manufacture and delivery of quality products
- Discuss challenges experienced by both Pharma and Generics Companies
- Understand important components of Quality Contracts being included in upcoming FDA guidance
- Interact in a workshop setting with Regulators and other executives from CMO and Owner Companies