Hotel and Area Information
Discover inspiring museums, powerful monuments and memorials in Washington, DC. A diverse, cosmopolitan world capital, DC invites visitors to explore its charming neighborhoods, sample its hip shops and restaurants and experience its vibrant nightlife. Fascinating, free attractions and festive events make DC a favorite destination for travelers from around the world.Washington Marriott Wardman Park - ISPE Headquarters Hotel
2660 Woodley Road NW, Washington, DC 20008
For room reservations at the Conference venue, Washington Marriott Wardman Park, Washington D.C., USA call tel: +1-202-328-2000 or 1-800-228-9290. When making your reservation by phone, mention ISPE for a discounted rate of $219 (plus tax) single/double or make reservations online . Rate includes complimentary guest room internet for ISPE attendees and access to all on-site fitness facilities. Check-in at 15.00 and check-out is 12.00. If you require early or late check-in or checkout please alert hotel. This rate is good until 24 January 2014, or until the room block is full, whichever comes first. Please contact the hotel as early as possible to make your reservations to ensure you are in the headquarters hotel. We thank you for staying at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park as this enables ISPE to meet contract requirements.
Washington Marriott - Guests canceling their stay after 18.00 on the day of check in will be charged their full stay.
Please note that if you do not arrive on the first day of your room reservation, the hotel will charge you a no-show fee equal to one night and may not have a hotel room available when you arrive. Please remember to contact the hotel if you are delayed.
Airport and Transportation
Closet airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- The hotel does not provide shuttle service
- Hotel direction: 7 mile(s) NW
- Alternate transportation: Abe’s Transportation; fee: 65 USD (one way) ; reservation required
- Subway service, fee: 1.7 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 30 USD (one way)
Washington Dulles International Airport
- Hotel direction: 24 mile(s) E
- Alternate transportation: Abe’s Transportation; reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: 60 USD (one way)
Metro - Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan Metro Red line located 0.1 mi
Super Shuttle is offering ISPE attendees a discounted rate for airport transportation. Click here to make reservations.
Train Station - Union Station located 3.5 mi
Abe’s Transportation provides exclusive airport transfer services to the Washington Marriott Wardman Park and the Omni Shoreham Hotel. Special rates apply for hotel guests.
Taxi from Ronald Reagan Airport is approximately US$30.
Car rentals are available on-site at the Marriott through Enterprise.
Onsite parking: US$36 for self-parking and US$41 for valet parking.
Find lots of great information at Destination DC.
Here are some highlights:
- "Show Your Badge" is Washington DC's newest program designed just for you!
- International Travel Information
- Make Your Own Itinerary (use the dcwishbook to make your own list)
- 100 free things to do
- Neighborhood tours and other tours
- Fall in DC
- First-timers guide
- The DC hotel is near Embassy Row, 2 Metro stops from attractions and across from the National Zoo.
- Take in the fresh air of Rock Creek Park, an oasis of picnic areas, bike paths and hiking trails.
- Adams Morgan's funky shops and ethnic restaurants are just steps from our Woodley Park hotel.
- Other attractions