Thank you for attending the 2016 Aseptic Conference, celebrating the 25th anniversary of this signature ISPE event. ISPE is proud that this year's conference attracted well over 300 attendees, along with 49 companies represented in the Exhibit Hall.
We know your time is extremely valuable. We greatly appreciate that you took time to learn, share your knowledge, and network with your peers on a wide range of important aseptic and barrier technology issues.
Please note that you will be able to access your certificate of attendance/CEUs through your online ISPE profile beginning 30 March. You can access the conference presentations until 30 March.
Thank you to our Planning Committee!
- Hite Baker, Principal Process Engineer, DME, USA
- Michael Faia, Associate Director, Facilities and Engineering, AstraZeneca, USA
- Ryan Hawkins, Vice President of Operations, Cook Pharmica, LLC, USA
- Klaus Ullherr, Product Manager, Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany
- Jörg Zimmermann, Vice President/Bereichsleiter Vetter Development Service, Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co. KG, Germany