Lead and Manage Future Operations
Factories of the Future - Advanced Aseptic Processing -
Clinical and ATMP Supply Chain - Data Integrity and GAMP®
Trends from small to big molecules will change the operations landscape. For example:
- Complete revision of Annex 1 will drive changes in aseptic processing
- Industry 4.0 will open the doors to complete digitalized operations and to full automation
This will create new questions of operations control. At the ISPE 2017 Europe Annual Conference new concepts of production control strategy will be presented and discussed.
Packaging mass serialization and Good Distribution Practices will extend the oversight through the full supply chain, upstream and downstream. Success factors like the capabilities of the workforce of the future and effective knowledge management will be the central focus of the ISPE 2017 Europe Annual Conference.
|3 April||Executive Forum - the management perspective on future challenges in pharmaceutical operations|
|4-5 April||Four tracks on Factories of the Future, Sterile and Aseptic Manufacturing, Challenges in the Clinical and Commercial Supply Chain and Data Integrity/GAMP|
|6 April||Site visits in the Barcelona area: Grifols, Allmirall, and a Research Center|
- Monday’s Executive Forum will address:
- Future Challenges of pharma operations from an executive perspective
- "Production Control Strategy“ - the new bridge from industry 4.0 to automation
- Metrics - the outcome of the second wave of industry pilots
- Drug Shortages - next challenges and new regulation in France - a model for Europe?
- Tuesday's and Wednesday's conference will present:
- Continuous Manufacturing - a change of paradigms from a manufacturers perspective
- Sterile and Aseptic Manufacturing - the hot spot of regulation and technology
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients - future challenges from an API manufacturer
- Regulatory News for commercial and clinical supply chain
- Mass Serialization - current experiences and best practice in implementation
- Investigational Products - an operations perspective on how to speed up the time to market
Special Highlight: Review of our sold out GAMP®/Data Integrity Conference programme in Copenhagen (Track 4)