Biotechnology Factories of the Future
Five Megatrends in Technology and Regulatory Development
Do capacity constraints hinder patient access to Biologics?
Biopharmaceutical products are facing a prosperous future. The 2017 ISPE Europe Conference on Biotechnology, will focus on:
- Capacity constraints
- Innovative tools in knowledge management
- Process science
- Technological advancements and trends to approach future challenges in the biotechnology industry
Keynote speaker Gerald Kierans, from Pfizer, will address the capacity situation of CMOs, CROs, and Analytical Laboratories, as well as the demand for key discipline expertise as the biotechnology industry expands and diversifies.
Dominic Carolan from NIBRT in Dublin will address the need for qualified work force. How to get the right people trained and educated?
Richard Parker from the MHRA will give insight into the latest regulatory development for biopharmaceuticals.
Bjoern Philipp Kloke and Martin Zindler will speak about individualised medicines in biologics.
- Hear what the new megatrends are and how it will influence your operations and shape the future
- Learn about how to ensure "capable capacities" at CMOs, CROs, and Analytical Laboratories
- Discover professional ideas on how to develop the "Biotech Workforce of the Future"
- Learn what biotechnology industry leaders’ thoughts are for tomorrow
- Engage with Regulators addressing the regulatory framework for biologics
- Explore new ways to address patient needs with new product types such as Biosimilars, Biobetters, ADCs, and ATMPs
- Learn from the challenges in manufacturing personalised medicines
- Network with colleagues and speakers to learn about best practice ideas and influencers