- Networking Reception in the Exhibit Hall for all delegates, leaders, and speakers
- Monday, 5 June, 17.00 – 18.30
- Interactive discussion in all workshop sessions
- Networking breaks throughout the conference
- 2017 Facility of the Year Awards Banquet
- Tuesday, 6 June, 18.30 – 21.30
- Purchase Ticket
Here are some tips for making the most of your interactions before, during, and after the conference.
- Have a concrete plan for your networking activities in mind. Coordinate your plan and your itinerary with other members of your team. Take advantage of the group registration discounts available.
- Know who is attending. The delegate roster will be available to registered attendees on the conference website one week before the event.
- Reach out to individuals with whom you would like to connect via LinkedIn or other social media networks, prior to the conference.
- Develop your personalized conference itinerary using the conference schedule and session information.
- If possible, stay at the conference hotel to maximize your opportunities for informal interaction.
- When you exchange business cards with new colleagues, make notes on the back for future reference. It helps to remember the context and your conversation after the conference is over.
For more tips:
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Conference Experience
- 12 Foolproof Ways to Network During a Conference