View Full Event Schedule ( 201 KB)
Certified Pharmaceutical Industry Professional™ (CPIP™) certification program
Washington Conference seminars may contain knowledge related to the Certified Pharmaceutical Industry Professional™ (CPIP™) certification program technical knowledge competency areas. Visit www.ISPE-PCC.org for details. Completion of any of these seminars does not guarantee successful completion of the CPIP certification program exam.
Education General Information
- An overall agenda, map of the hotel, and individual seminar agendas will be provided in the Education Materials booklet you’ll receive onsite. You will need this booklet throughout the Conference so please bring it with you each day.
- Please wear your badge at all times as it is required to enter education rooms and the Exhibit Hall.
- Sessions endeavor to stay carefully on time; please be prompt.
- At lunch, tables will be labeled by seminar so that you may continue to network over lunch.
- Education seminars are being recorded so if you speak into a microphone it is likely that you are being recorded. If you do not wish to be recorded, please turn in your questions or comments using the question cards available in the education rooms.
- Please plan to attend breaks in the Exhibit Hall during exhibit hours.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to attend Tuesday and Wednesday Education Sessions on a space available basis. Training Courses are closed to Exhibitors.
Please note that printed handouts will not be provided onsite. Follow the instructions below to access Conference materials for your seminar.
- Click on the Handouts button
- Login and enter your password (For help, call ISPE Member Services at tel: +1-813-960-2105)
- Find your seminar and select the desired handouts
- Download and print (or save to your PC) and bring with you to the Conference
Final handouts will be available for download after the Conference since speakers often edit these up until presentation time. Although requested, not all speakers are able to provide their handouts prior to the Conference. Training Course material is not available for download. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
In order to conserve resources and be more environmentally conscious, ISPE has elected to make the Delegate Roster for the 2010 Washington Conference available online for viewing prior to the event. The online roster includes the most up-to-date information available, and a final listing of attendees will be available online following the Conference. Click on the Delegate Roster button and log in to download the 2010 Washington Conference Delegate Roster.
ISPE Communities of Practice (COPs)
Many Washington courses and seminars were developed by ISPE COPs. These interactive online communities provide access to specific bodies of knowledge, and allow like-minded professionals around the world to engage in electronic discussions on topics of interest; to collaborate on documents, important resources, and content relevant to the discipline; and to solve everyday problems with pragmatic approaches. Learn more about the current COPs and join groups of interest at www.ISPE.org/COPs.
ISPE leaders and speakers are leading professionals in their fields. However, in those rare circumstances where we find it necessary to make substitutions, every possible effort is made to provide speakers with comparable qualifications. Agendas are subject to change without notice. Every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, but ISPE cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of information distributed or contained in these seminars or for any opinion expressed. Delegates’ names and addresses may be given as part of a list to other organizations for purposes related to the field of pharmaceutical manufacturing. If you do not wish to receive other related information, please notify ISPE.
ISPE provides continuing education units (ISPE CEUs). ISPE CEUs are nationally recognized units of achievement which identify those individuals continuing their education in their chosen field or profession.