Facility of the Year Awards Supplement
The Facility of the Year Awards (FOYA) is the only awards program dedicated specifically to the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
FOYA Category Winners are announced in January and featured in the FOYA supplement to Pharmaceutical Engineering, distributed at the ISPE Conference in June and mailed with the May/June issue to ISPE Members. The supplement includes case studies, supplier information, interviews, and exclusive "Notes from the Judging Panel."
The FOYA Overall Winner is announced at the ISPE Annual Meeting in November and featured in the following January/February issue of Pharmaceutical Engineering.
- 2013 Facility of the Year Awards Supplement
- Case Study: MedImmune’s Frederick Manufacturing Center (FMC) Expansion, Overall Winner, 2011 Facility of the Year Awards ( 1 MB)
- Past FOYA Supplements and Articles
- Advertise in the Facility of the Year Awards Supplement
The international ISPE Buyers Guide is a comprehensive resource for products and service buyers. This online directory includes manufacturers and service providers who recognize the importance of the ISPE audience and tailor their products and services accordingly to it. Providers who would like to be included in this guide should visit the listing page to self populate one free listing, in up to five categories.
Listings will be active on the online ISPE Buyers Guide for one year and be printed annually as a supplement to Pharmaceutical Engineering.
- Australia ( 886 KB)
- Belgium ( 1 MB)
- Brazil ( 529 KB)
- Canada ( 1 MB)
- China ( 1 MB)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia ( 659 KB)
- France ( 499 KB)
- Germany and Switzerland ( 553 KB)
- India ( 485 KB)
- Ireland ( 723 KB)
- Italy ( 1 MB)
- Japan ( 2 MB)
- The Netherlands ( 1 MB)
- The Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Iceland) ( 777 KB)
- Poland ( 614 KB)
- Puerto Rico ( 6 MB)
- Singapore ( 968 KB)
- Thailand ( 435 KB)
- Turkey ( 428 KB)
- United Kingdom ( 691 KB)
- United States ( 1 MB)
Indicates content available to ISPE members only.