Pharmaceutical Engineering magazine is the leading global information resource for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing industry. It is an editorial board reviewed magazine published bi-monthly for ISPE Members. Articles and case studies cover the latest industry trends, technical developments, topics of interest and feature practical applications and specification information for the design, construction, supervision, and maintenance of process equipment, plant systems, instrumentation, and facilities.
- Published bi-monthly for ISPE Members
- Circulation to over 30,000 industry professionals in more than 90 countries including bonus distribution and pass-along readership
- 67% of subscribers are decision-makers or buyers of production-related equipment, supplies and services
- More than half of Pharmaceutical Engineering readers share their copy with colleagues or co-workers
- 71% of readers save their issues of Pharmaceutical Engineering for future reference
- PharmaceuticalEngineering.org, a website dedicated to Pharmaceutical Engineering magazine with additional, online-only editorial content.
Get Started by downloading the 2014 Media Kit. Inside you will find the details regarding the various Pharmaceutical Engineering advertising options available. Please contact our sales team for more information.
- Pharmaceutical Engineering Media Kit ( 464 KB)
- Audience Demographics ( 170 KB)
- Contact the ISPE Sales Team
Pharmaceutical Engineering is available in both print and digital formats
In addition to the printed edition of Pharmaceutical Engineering magazine, rated number one by members around the world, ISPE publishes an interactive digital edition that is easy to read, easy to use, and provides web links that give readers access to additional resources. The page turning function allows readers to easily and quickly turn the pages of the magazine by simply pulling or clicking the corner.
Other features offered on-line include:
- Exclusive, timely technical articles that are not available in the printed edition
- Complete issue PDF to download and print (through accessing the Digital Edition)
- PDFs of individual articles to download and print (through accessing the Digital Edition)
- View the Pharmaceutical Engineering digital edition - Mobile friendly!