Young Professionals Membership
Now that you have graduated ISPE Membership is more important than ever.
Make important professional connections, get access to Career Solutions and
advice, and prepare for your career in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry. Access
current industry trends and technical knowledge and resources.
Because ISPE understands that it can be difficult to get started after graduation, Young Professionals
still pay the significantly reduced Student Membership rates for the first two years of employment after
Becoming an ISPE Member as a Young Professional gives you your first professional credentials, multiple
resources for education and opportunities to network with a worldwide community of dedicated industry
Here are some of the benefits you will receive when you become an ISPE Young Professional Member:
- Access ISPE Career Solutions: upload your resume for free and be
identified as an ISPE Member, get access to a full range of career services, including a personalized job
search agent and information about internships
- Attend special networking events and educational sessions designed specifically for Young Professionals
at the ISPE Annual Meeting
- Connect with ISPE Members in your local area for education and networking events, facility tours, and
more through complimentary Membership in your local Affiliate or
- Take advantage of the Online Membership Directory that provides 24/7 access to contact information for
nearly 20,000 professionals in 90 countries
- Receive complimentary online access to Pharmaceutical
Engineering magazine, featuring technical articles, case studies, regulatory news, industry trends,
- Participate in one, multiple, or all 19 ISPE Communities of Practice
(CoPs): take part in the interactive online communities and discussion forums that provide solutions to
real-world business problems
Don’t wait – gain a competitive advantage with ISPE membership!
Join / Renew Today!
Last Update: 27 September 2013