Hotel and Area Information
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Two Albany Street
New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA 08901
Hotel Main Telephone: +1-732-873-1234
Hotel Reservations: 1-888-421-1442 or +1-732-873-1234
Hotel Website: www.newbrunswick.hyatt.com
Check In: 15.00
Check Out: 12.00
We thank you for staying at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick as this enables ISPE to meet contract requirements. Hotel accommodations and hotel fees are separate from Conference registration fees.
For room reservations at the Conference venue, Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, call tel: 1-888-421-1442 or +1-732-873-1234, or visit the online reservations system. When making your reservation by phone, mention ISPE for a discounted rate of US$143 single/double. This rate is good until 29 August, or until the room block is full, whichever comes first. Please contact the hotel as early as possible to make your reservations to ensure you are in the headquarters hotel.
If you have problems making a reservation at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, please call ISPE Member Services at +1-813-960-2105 or email@example.com.
- Discounted ISPE internet rate in guest room US$4.95
- 24 hour self-service business center
- 24 hour StayFit™ fitness center
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool
Closest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) located approximately 30 minutes away from the hotel.
- New Jersey Transit train to New Brunswick station for US$9 and call hotel for complimentary shuttle from train or walk 2 blocks
- Taxi: Approximately: US$65 from airport plus tolls and gratuity
- AAA Car Service: 1-888-777-3055. To hotel is approximately US$80.50 and from hotel to airport is $74.50 per person, includes tolls and gratuities.
- State Shuttle: 1-800-472-3207. Approximately US$44 plus tolls and gratuity until 22.00.
- Alternate Transportation
- Amtrak train service: Located two blocks from the hotel
- Suburban Transit Bus Service: Located one block from the hotel
Area Shuttle Service
The Hyatt Regency New Brunswick provides complimentary shuttle service within a 12 mile radius of the hotel. Based on availability and reservations must be made to guarantee it.
Discounted ISPE rate is US$6. When leaving the parking lot, tell the attendant you are with ISPE to receive the discount.
Meeting delegates are encouraged to dress business casual. Temperatures in September in New Brunswick, New Jersey range from highs of 77F/25C, lows of 55F/13C. Temperatures in meeting rooms tend to be cool, a light sweater or jacket is recommended. For current weather information, check weather.com.
New Jersey is Eastern Time Zone. Currently New Jersey is in Day Light Savings
The basic unit U.S. currency is the dollar, which is subdivided into 100 cents. In the United States, it is not as easy to find places to exchange currency as it is in European cities. In general, currency may be exchanged at currency-exchange booths in the airport and at foreign-currency offices such as Express Travel Service.
The U.S. electrical standard is 110 volt/60 cycles AC. International visitor traveling with dual-voltage appliance will not need a converter, but they will need a plug adapter. The standard U.S. electrical outlet takes a plug of tow flat pins set parallel to one another.
ISPE, in conjunction with the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick and local authorities, has your utmost safety in mind. All attendees will be notified or the web site will be updated should a weather related threat occur in the New Brunswick area. Weather information for New Brunswick area is also available at weather.com.
- In case of an on-site emergency, dial 911.
- Local hospital: St. Peter’s University Hospital; +1-732-745-8600
- Local Fire Department: East Franklin Township Volunteer Fire Co: +1-732-247-0820
- Local Police Department: for non emergency dial 311
- If you have any other questions or concerns, please email Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +1813-960-2105.