If you're thinking about becoming an ISPE Student Member, your Student Chapter is a great place to
Student Chapter Members can answer your questions about ISPE membership and give you first-hand
information about the benefits. Each Student Chapter is sponsored by the local ISPE Affiliate or Chapter,
which provides valuable support in the form of Industry Advisors to mentor students.
No Student Chapter in Your Area? Start One!
If your university does not yet have a Student Chapter, you can still become a Student Member. Then, once
you've joined ISPE, you can play a key role in helping your university shape the pharmaceutical professionals
of the future by starting a Student Chapter. An ISPE Student Chapter can offer valuable benefits to your
- Access to the latest technology and industry trends from professionals around the world
- Opportunities to develop collaborative student projects between academia and industry professionals
- Opportunities to partner with Student Chapters in many other countries for global networking and
- International recognition among professionals and organizations in the pharmaceutical industry
- ISPE honorary membership for Faculty Advisors
- Complimentary copies of ISPE technical publications for the University library
- Association with ISPE and its collaborations with key regulatory bodies from around the world, such as
the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare (MHLW), the
Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), World Health Organization (WHO), European Agency
for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products (EMEA), and the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH)
For more information, contact Tracey Ryan, Affiliate/Chapter Relations Coordinator at email@example.com or 1-813-960-2105.
Last Update: 20 September 2011