Volunteers and Committees
What's in it for you?
- Opportunities to interact, network, and learn from fellow subject matter experts
- Gain additional experience and develop new skills
- Receive recognition from industry colleagues
- Contribute to innovation and improve efficiency of industry
- Develop rapport and engage in social activities with fellow volunteers
ISPE is the world's largest not-for-profit association dedicated to educating and advancing pharmaceutical manufacturing professionals and their industry. The important work of the Society is supported by ISPE's dedicated and committed volunteers, while it is carried out by professional staff members.
"Each year you help tens of thousands of pharmaceutical industry professionals to be more knowledgeable and more effective in their work."
Quote from Alan MacNeice, 2009-2010 ISPE Chairman of the International Board of Directors
Volunteer Value Statement
Volunteers are vital to ISPE's success. The value of volunteering is of mutual benefit to the professional and ISPE. Volunteers, partnering with staff, implement the global mission and programs of the Society. ISPE treasures volunteers' time and the commitment they make. ISPE commits to give volunteers meaningful opportunities, appropriate orientation and training, and effective recognition and guidance. In turn, volunteers are expected to meet their commitments to the best of their abilities and to remain dedicated to the mission and vision of ISPE.