- To provide a professional technical group to support all levels of competence of Process Analytical
Technology within the Scandinavian region. Members are welcomed from industry (pharmaceutical, food,
biotechnology, medical devices, etc.), academia, regulators & suppliers industries.
- To provide a coordinated communication route from its members to and from all external parties (e.g.
regulatory bodies, advisory boards, workshops, courses and speakers).
- To provide opportunity for discussions and reviews of technical guidelines.
- To provide efficient time management for its membership, by specifically providing a platform for:
workshops, courses, symposiums, and speakers for members within Scandinavia.
- To provide an exchange of knowledge with healthcare and non-healthcare professionals.
Although the activities are financed by ISPE, the meetings are free and
open to anyone with a sincere interest in sharing knowledge and discussing problems.
Meetings:The Nordic PAT CoP has been active for several years but changed focus in 2007. The focus is now on
providing practical tools for learning and implementing PAT. This is pursued in meetings where the content is
very much driven by user input.
19 February 2015: ISPE Nordic CoP PAT Network Meeting - Photographs
- 2015-04: Spring Meeting
- 2015-10: Autumn Meeting
- 2014-05-06: Spring Meeting, Malmo - Industry Examples of
- 2013-11-20: Autumn Meeting,Frederiksberg
- 2013-04-10: Spring Meeting, Malmo - Spectral imaging: Theory and examples of
- 2012-08-16: Seminar, Copenhagen - Process Analytical Technology in Non-Pharmaceutical
- 2011-06-01: Meeting, Frederiksberg - Practical Experience with Process Analytical Technology
and Quality by Design
- 2009-10-21: Meeting, Malmo - Risk Management
- 2009-03-25: Meeting, Frederiksberg - Design of Experiments
- 2008-10-01: Meeting, Malmo - Multivariate Statistical Process Control
- 2008-06-18: PAT Case Studies
- 2008-04-24: Chemometrics
- 2008-01-23: PAT Sensors
- 2007-10-25: Design Space
- 2007-05-29: IT and Process Analytical Technology
- 2007-03-15: Introduction to Process Analytical Technology
Indicates content available to ISPE members only.