Pharmaceutical Forum 2013
Raw Materials Control and Pharmaceutical Dissolution Testing
|Date:||15 March 2013|
|Venue:||Crowne Plaza, Ortigas Ave, Quezon City|
|Registration Fees:||PhP 500.00 (member) - paid by 1 March 2013
PhP 1,500.00(non member)- paid by 1 March 2013
PhP 1,800.00(non member)- paid after 1 March 2013
With the increasing emphasis on compliance with PIC/S and USP requirements for Raw Materials and Products
Controls in assuring the quality, safe and effective medicines,
ISPE Philippine Affiliate in cooperation with Guill-Bern Corp is inviting participants to the Pharmaceutical Forum 2013 on the topic “Raw Materials Control and Pharmaceutical Dissolution Testing”.
The whole day event is the first part of a series of ISPE Philippine Affiliate seminars for 2013 on Raw Materials, Packaging Materials, In-Process and Finished Products Controls.
The forum will have in-depth discussions on:
· Current PICS GMP and USP requirements on Raw Materials Controls;
· Latest USP requirement for Dissolution Testing including Instrumentation and Calibration;
· USP Comparative Dissolution Profile requirements; and the
· Latest instruments for Raw Materials Control and Dissolution Testing
Invited speakers include:
· Ms Frances Lyn Robles, current Technical Director of the Philippine Chamber of the Pharmaceutical Industry Inc. (PCPI) and the Association of Drug Industries of the Philippines (ADIP)
· Mr Jean-Louis Raton, Head of Business Unit Asia Pacific for Sotax
Please note that seats are limited to 3 participants per company.
For enquiries, email ISPE Philippines Affiliate