Pharma Expo and Education Program
Pharma EXPO and Education Program is produced by PMMI and ISPE, two organizations committed to the advancement of manufacturing – and helping your business succeed. Learn more about the education program offerings at the Pharma EXPO.
Each day of the education program is dedicated to one track. Sessions within each track include:
- Considerations for Implementing Single Use Filling Systems
- Uberize Your Remote Equipment: Redefine Your Business Leveraging the Industrial Internet of Things
- Looking for the Low Hanging Fruit: Optimizing Biomanufacturing Operations
- Innovations in Biologics Filling - How to Efficiently and Effectively Plan Filling Operations for Your New/Novel Drug Substance
- The Role of Data Integrity in the ICH Production Control Strategy
- Serialization – Regulatory Compliance
- Design Review
- Cleaning Validation Concerns for Continuous Manufacturing Processes
- Design-to-Value: An End-to-end Life-cycle Methodology Enabling Customer-centric, High-quality Products Made Efficiently and Reliably
- Operator Readiness for Serialization
- Featured Panel Presentation and Discussion: Serialization
- The Theory Behind Automatic Inspection Technologies for Subvisible-to-Visible Particle Detection and Container Closure Integrity
- Case Study: Designing a Fast, Versatile, and Zero-Loss Robotic Filling Machine
- Smart Packaging for Pharmaceutical Authentication and Patient Compliance
Education Planning Committee
Thank you to the Pharma EXPO Education Planning Committee:
- Jim Chrzan, Publisher, Healthcare Packaging
- Mathew Gorton, Regional Sales Manager, Bosch Packaging Technology
- Alice Redmond, PhD, Vice President, Commissioning Agents Inc.
- Chuck Reed, Principal, Reeds & Rushes, LLC
- Jorge Rodriguez, PE, Director of Engineering and Qualification, Vetter Development Services USA, Inc.
- Oliver Stauffer, COO-VP Inspection Technologies, PTI - Packaging Technologies & Inspection, Co-Chair of Packaging CoP
Please contact Chris Galione at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information regarding sponsorship opportunities.
Please contact John Donaldson at email@example.com with any questions.
Certificate of Attendance
Please contact John Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request an electronic Certificate of Attendance.
Learn More About Pharma EXPO »
[Top of the Page]