Plan Your Trip
The 2014 ISPE Annual Meeting is heading to Las Vegas, Nevada. Where you will benefit from:
- Convenience. With more than 900 inbound and outbound flights per day and nonstop service from 130-plus U.S. and international cities, Las Vegas is easy on your time and budget. McCarran International Airport is conveniently located just one mile from Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Budget Friendly Accommodations. Enjoy a reasonably priced room in a 4-star resort at Caesars Palace. Once on-site, no cabs needed saving you time and money.
- Exposure to increased number of attendees. On average, attendance increases 13 percent when conventions rotate into Las Vegas. Research also shows that attendees spend more time in meetings and on the trade show floor when programs are held in Las Vegas.
- Beautiful Weather. Las Vegas averages 320 days of sunshine per year and averages less than five inches of precipitation annually. No snow here!
- Fun. While your first reason for attending the ISPE Annual Meeting is the in-depth, world-class education, the fun offered by Las Vegas cannot be missed. Enjoy shows, exhibits and some of the best restaurants in the world.