Nordic COP PAT & LCS Network Meeting
DATE: 23 October 2017, from 09:00 to 18:00
Quality by Design (QbD) and Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
Location: NNE, Nybrovej 80, 2820 Gentofte
The Nordic Affiliate CoP PAT & LCS has again compiled a very interesting program for the annual Autumn Science Meeting.
This time six leading experts presenting their work within a variety of different fields:
- NIR applications in the (Bio)Pharma industry
- Long term maintenance of NIR instruments and NIR calibrations, including a case from Arla Foods
- MultiSpectral and MultiRay imaging of pharmaceuticals, including – among others – an example of rapid quantification of tablet surface roughness.
- And finally, an exciting look into how compliance obstacles can be turned into business opportunities.
Click here to download the program.
The event venue is sponsored by NNE
Who should attend?
Process Engineers, Pharmacists, Automation Engineers and Quality Engineers etc., working with PAT (or Quality by Design) related topics.
The event is free of charge for ISPE members! Valid ISPE Membership ID is needed!
Non-members can sign up for a membership here: http://www.ispe.org/membership
- 09:00-09:30 Registration at the NNE reception.
- 09:30-09:40 Welcome and introduction
- 09:40-10:25 Current and future applications for NIR
- 10:25-10:45 Biobreak
- 10:45-11:30 Control, maintenance of NIR instruments
- 11:30-12:15 Long term control and calibration methods
- 12:15-13:15 Lunch,
- 13:15-14:00 PAT imaging of pharmaceuticals
- 14:00-14:20 News from ISPE Nordic
- 14:20-14:40 Biobreak
- 14:40-15:30 Digital future – compliance
- 15:30-16:00 Wrap up – what’s next
- 16:00-18:00 Networking over snacks and refreshments
Questions regarding the event can be addressed to:
Morten Allesø, NNE, Phone: +45 3075 2818, E-mail: MNAQ@NNE.COM